Our 2014 event was great, but 2015 will be better! May 17th – Westminster.
If you like us on Facebook or joined us in 2014, come register and bring a friend in 2015!
- 1. All registration / packet pick-up is at the The Westin Westminster.
- 2. More volunteer support. Please keep up registering to be a volunteer.
- 3. Youth and adult start and finish areas are at the same location.
- 4. Beer garden Boulder Beer is now close to finish line with Katchina Grill handling delicious food.
- 5. Watch Owl helping to keep you, your family, and belongings connected.
- 6. Photos will be ready and out 4 days after the race – May 21st.
- 7. Great new sponsors (in addition to our 2014 sponsor: Kinder Care and Centura Health.
- 8. We will have registration on day of the event.
- 9. Improved showering
- 10. Increased support from our title sponsor - coloroadowildernessridesandguides – hashtag #cwrag
Adult course updates:
- 1. New start and finish area.
- 2. New clay mud mixture for mud mixer obstacle. Prepare to get muddy!
- 3. New surprise obstacle #2. (Think air and upside down).
- 4. Dumpster dive to have new configuration.
- 5. Longest water slide in Colorado – 300′. We would pay $15 a slide for this
- 1. Double the length of 2014 course – 2 km+.
- 2. New Slackline obstacle.
- 3. Three – four more new obstacles: highwire, sandbagged, ditch digger.
- 4. New clay mud mixture for mud mixer. Prepare to get muddy!
- 5. Longest water slide in Colorado – 300′. We would pay $15 a slide for this!
- 6. Haystack is doubling in size.
- 7. Three variations on courses: 4-6 (run with a parent), 7-9, and 10-13 (fourth new water obstacle – hammer it home.
Obstacle Race Media
- Obstacle Racing Media
- Obstacle Racer Magazine
- Colorado Runner
Location: Westminster City Park (Westminster Park And Recreation)